Ever wondered what colours mean?
Great creative can give you an advantage over your competitors. Here are some of the meanings of our nine favourite colours that can shape your creative:
- Red – Passion, action, fire, heat, danger, anger
- Blue – Cool, truth, purity, formality, sadness
- Green – Calm, youth, nature, wet, ignorance, immaturity
- Black – Mystery, mourning, death, elegance, heaviness
- Yellow – Light, optimism, cheerfulness, dishonesty
- Orange – Fire, heat, action, harvest, fall
- White – Cleanliness, purity, virginity
- Silver – Diffusive, gentle, touching, soft, quality
- Brown – Earth, dirty, dull, boring, worthy, unexciting, uncompromising
Think about the colours of the flag you’re waving.