Ever wished you could react to a post without first having to start a new reply? Well, now you can with WhatsApp’s highly awaited chat reactions!
Here’s how to do it:
- Make sure you have the latest WhatsApp version on your phone
- Open WhatsApp on your phone
- Go to a conversation, and find the message you wish to react to
- Long press on the message, and add the emoji of your choice
Another new feature, still be to released, is WhatApp’s dedicated polls feature for groups or Community chats.
This feature will make it easier to decide on meeting dates, vote on specific decisions or even decide on what movie to watch.
How does it compare to Telegram and Signal?
- Both Telegram and Signal have had chat emojis for a while, however you have more options available.
- WhatsApp is also working on the ability to create chat groups with up to 512 members, and the option to send files up to 2GB in size.
So keep an eye out for these as WhatsApp continues to make strides and to keep it’s messaging app top of mind!